Top floor bright condo with high-end finishes and with indoor parking included in the price. Concrete construction ensuring quality and tranquility. Located in the heart of Lachine, surrounded by parks, shops (restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacy, SAQ, post office, hospital). Quick access to highways 20 and 13. 10 minutes from downtown Montreal.
This condo in phase II of Daly-Morin offers you:
a private balcony,
superior concrete soundproofing,
a huge common terrace with a panoramic view on the roof
overlooking the river and St-Joseph's Oratory,
high quality finishes such as a quartz countertop,
engineered wood and ceramic floors,
And many more!
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BUILDING
- Concrete building
- Excellent soundproofing
- Pets are accepted
- Excellent management and multi-year plan for maintaining
- Common terrace and green roof
- Sprinkler system
- Building secured by security camera's
*Pink Metro Line in the process of being built.
- Located 6 minute's walk from the Lachine Canal
- The public market in Old Lachine
- Easy access by public transport to Lasalle, Verdun, the
South-West and Montreal
- Public transport available for most trips. Train: Canal
station. Bus: 110, 195, 356, 496.
- Several cycling infrastructures that provide access to
- At least one primary school between 5 and 10 minutes
walk: Jardin-des-Saints-Anges school.
- At least one high school between 5 and 10 minutes walk:
Collège Sainte-Anne, Lachine Campus.
- At least one daycare within a 5-minute walk: Garderie Les
- 10 minutes from highways 13 and 20, Pont Mercier and
- 5 minutes from the Canal Station
- Near the main health services (Hospital and CLSC)
- Grocery stores
- many restaurants along the Canal, on rue St-Joseph
- 5 minutes walk from the public swimming pool and the
large Parc Lasalle
dishwasher, fridge, stove, washer, dryer, curtains and rods & fixtures.
All tenant's personal belongings.
Heating systemElectric baseboard units
ProximityHighway, Daycare centre, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, University