Unique opportunity! Welcome to the magnificent Saint Henri Palace.Exclusive & luxurious masterpiece featuring a bulk purchase with 3structures.An incredible church, a "presbytère" usage as a rev property comprimising of 3 full floor apts with exquisite old world charm & 2 garage w/ an apt above.Land boasts 20,600 SF, 2 garages & 5exterior parkings
**Welcome to the magnificent Saint Henri Palace.**
* The design has eloquently integrated a sense of prestige
& character while incorporating modern day luxuries.
Appreciate the timeless sophistication this property has to
* Beautiful corner unit church of neo-classical style in a
cultural area of the city.
* Founded in Montreal in 1983
* Award in 2006 of the Prix Orange from Heritage Montreal,
and in 2007 with the Special Heritage Award from the City
* The church is presently used as an international auction
* Certificate of occupancy: Hotel permit*
* 5 ext parking spaces ( size to be confirmed as legal size
parking) at the buyers responsibility to verify
This exclusive property offers:
* Luxurious property with rich architectural details that
exudes the classic elegance
* Outstanding high ceilings and exclusive moldings
throughout the church
* Over 20,600 sf of land
* Upper unit: 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with balcony
* Main Level: 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms with a large
* Garden Level: 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a large
living room. Direct access to exterior to the St Antoine
* Apartment above the garage: 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
with a staircase that goes to the roof.
* The house: Second floor: 2,639 sf, First floor:
(1,439+1,200) & Semi basement is2,639 sf.
* Renovations: Roof of the church (approx 2004), Roof of
the house (approx2015)
* Insurance premiums for the building:
1) 870 rue du Couvent, Montreal = $ 11,105 before tax.
2) 872 rue du Couvent, Montreal and 4010, 4020, 4030
Saint-Antoine St. W = $ 8,109 before tax
3) 4038 rue Saint-Antoine O = $1,910 Before taxes
All auction items are excluded.
GarageDetached, Double width or more
Distinctive featuresStreet corner
ProximityHighway, Daycare centre, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, University
Sewage systemMunicipal sewer
ZoningCommercial, Recreational and tourism, Residential